ITS stands for IT Services. We are based on the first floor of the main building in office C120 and the staff in the department will help you with IT-related problems with college equipment, college software or college user accounts.
Always take your Student ID card with you when you go to ITS as they will not be able to help you without it.
The ITS staff are as follows:
|Dan Jackson||Network & Systems Engineer|
|IT Support Team Leader|
|IT Operations Manager|
|Head of IT & Estates|
& Data Protection Officer
ITS staff will help:
- to solve general technical problems with college computers or college user accounts.
- to deal with problems with college software.
- to advise you on using your own laptop/mobile device in college.
- Any issues with printing in college.
- Advice on saving your work and restoring of files from backup if needed.
The college computer system provides fully up-to-date antivirus protection, plus regular backups of all files that have been correctly saved to your drive on the college network (referred to as your U: drive).