ITS stands for IT Services. We are based on the first floor of the main building in office C120 and the staff in the department will help you with IT-related problems with college equipment that the LRC Student Helpdesk are not able to assist with.
Please try the LRC Student Helpdesk first as they will be able to help with common problems.
Always take your Student ID card with you when you go to ITS as they will not be able to help you without it.
The ITS staff are as follows:
|Dan Jackson||Senior IT Technician|
|Network & Systems Manager|
|IT Services Manager|
ITS staff will help:
- to solve general technical problems which the LRC Student Helpdesk is unable to assist with.
- to deal with problems with software.
- to advise you on using your own laptop/mobile device in college.
- Any issues with printing in college.
- Advice on saving your work and restoring of files from backup if needed.
The college computer system provides fully up-to-date antivirus protection, plus regular backups of all files that have been correctly saved to your drive on the college network (referred to as your U: drive).